View all products by Redken
Redken Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute Express Liquid Permanent Color 2 oz
$ 12.95 LIST PRICE: $ 15.50
Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute is a breakthrough in permanent color technology, offering up to 100% gray coverage with a 10 minute processing time.
Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute is designed to give stylists fast coverage and full control.
• Achieve up to 100% gray coverage on up to 100% gray hair in just 10 minutes.
• The formula contains Smart Pause Technology to help prevent over-processing (achieve virtually the same results between 10 and 15 minutes).
• Fast Kinetic Dyes allow for fast processing.
• Liquid format quickly applies on and saturates all hair textures.
• See more clients in a day and make more money with Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute!
• Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute comes in full coverage shades, each with a 1:1 shade match with original Color Gels Lacquers (no banding when switching between formulas).
• Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute is compatible with Redken Pro-Oxide Cream Developer in 20 volume.
• Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute is designed to cover less than 1 inch / up to 2 months of regrowth.
• For clients with more regrowth or for virgin applications, we recommend using original Color Gels Lacquers.
How to use:
1. Mix 1 oz. Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute shade with 1 oz. 20 Volume Pro-Oxide Cream Developer. Adjust quantity of color and developer as needed while maintaining 1:1 mixing ratio.
2. When mixed, the formula will react with the developer, so apply promptly to the hair.
3. Process for 10 minutes. Rinse color using preferred Redken shampoo and conditioner.
4. Smart Pause Technology will help stop pigment from depositing 10 minutes after being mixed with the developer. We recommend removing color from hair within 15 minutes.
For stylists who do slower applications we recommend the following four tips:
1. Apply the color on hair with higher percentage of white first.
2. If you take 10 minutes to apply, only process the color for 5 minutes after complete application.
3. Apply color in quadrants. Begin at the nape and work from the back two quadrants to the front two quadrants. Once the back quadrants are complete, set your timer for 10 minutes and then continue with the application of the front two quadrants. The difference between the two quadrants will be 5 minutes but each half of the head will be processed for 10 minutes. This will ensure a more uniform end color result.
4. Apply Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute with a bottle. Its liquid formula allows for express application.
If you are not completely satisfied with a Brighton Beauty Supply purchase we would gladly accept returns of eligible (new, unused, and unmarked) products within 30 days of delivery. Brighton Beauty Supply does not offer exchanges at this time.
We encourage you to check your items upon receipt of the package to make sure you received exactly what you ordered. In rare cases items can be damaged in transit or your package can arrive open with missing items, please contact our customer support team as soon as possible.
All Claims Must Be Made Within 14 Days from receipt of the package. We will provide a pre-paid return label if a mistake was made on our end. If Return is made for any other reason (change of mind, dislike the color, ext.), the customer will be responsible for shipping the items back to our facility.
Items must be returned to us new, unused with all original boxes and seals attached. We ask you to use the original packaging or any other carton box to ship your items back to us. Shipping them in a plastic bag will damage the item(s) in transit and will not be accepted for a refund. Returns that do not meet our policy will be refused or sent back to you at your cost. Brighton Beauty Supply monitors return activity for abuse and reserves the right to limit returns in all instances. All returns are subject to validation and approval at Brighton Beauty Supply’s discretion.
Use of Promotional Free Shipping Option
Brighton Beauty Supply offers promotional free shipping for orders exceeding a certain amount. Brighton Beauty Supply reserves the right to change promotional amounts anytime, without any notice. We encourage our customers to check the updated information on Brighton Beauty Supply homepage before placing any orders.
Returning Orders with Promotional Free Shipping
Customers returning any items back to our facility for a refund will be responsible for shipping fees, unless there was a mistake on our part. Customers are responsible for shipping the products with a reputable carrier and saving the tracking information as a proof of shipment. Upon receiving the package(s), our return department representatives will inspect all items returned for their eligibility. If all items meet our return policy, a refund will be issued back to the original payment method. Otherwise, we will contact the customer via email for further instruction.
PLEASE NOTE: If the total of the order becomes less than promotional free shipping amount after returning an item(s), the original shipping fee will be deducted from the refund. Customers can check the original shipping fee by putting desired items in the shopping basket and inserting their zip code. Our shipping fees vary depending on destination.
Non Returnable, Non Refundable Items
Due to Health and Hygiene Concerns, sales of Nail Polish, Clipper Blades, Hair Brushes, Nail Files, Skin Care Cosmetics, Make Up Brushes and ext. will be considered as Final Sale and Will Not be eligible for return.
We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier. We do monitor the number of returns made by customers and continued returns will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to the closure of your Brighton Beauty Supply account or future orders being refused.
Return Shipping Address
Please ship your items to the address below, including your order number.
Brighton Beauty Supply
Return Department (Order # space for order number)
419 Brighton Beach Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11235
Contact our customer care team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further concerns.