View all products by Joico
Joico Color Intensity Eraser Color Remover 6 oz
$ 24.99 LIST PRICE: $ 29.90
You Save: $4.91 (16%)
Erase with Ease. Pastels or brights? Unicorn or Pinwheel Techniques? Which hot new hair coloring trend will your clients jump on next? Thanks to Joico's Color Intensity Eraser color-obsessed clients can now change their custom color quickly and easily while leaving locks gleaming in healthy condition! In 30 minutes or less, our brilliant K-PAK® Keratin-enriched formula lifts direct dyes, leaving hair ready for it's next color transformation.
- Easy one-step direct dye removal in 30 minutes or less
- Drip-free formula, easy to apply
- Contains proteins that help condition and protect hair during lifting
- Amino acids to help boost lifting power and guard against breakage
- Hair identical proteins to help protect hair's integrity
- Removes direct dyes/semi-permanent color in 1 step
- Creamy, drip-free formula
- Cuticle-nourishing K-PAK® proteins help condition hair during lifting, for healthier results
- Endless creative uses
How to use:
1. Mix with 20 Volume (6%) Veroxide or LumiShine Developer
2. Using a non-metallic bowl, mix one full Color Intensity Eraser packet with 3oz of 20 Volume Veroxide or LumiShine Developer
3. Using a color brush, apply ONLY to hair that has been pre-lightened and treated with direct dyes or semi-permanent hair color
4. Process for up to 30 minutes at room temperature, checking every 5 minutes until desired results is achieved
5. Rinse Color Intensity Eraser from the hair with Color Safe Shampoo, then follow with Color Safe Conditioner.
Answers to FAQS:
-Recommended to completely remove Color Intensity shades from pre-lightened hair. When removing red color, it may not erase all residual color but will remove enough red so that a new shade may be applied.
-Is highly effective for the removal of direct dyes in semi-permanent hair colors for another brands.
-Not recommended for the removal of demi-permanent or permanent hair color
-Can be used in isolated areas: apply it in a foil or freehand to remove direct dyes in a specific area
-To erase vibrant shades from pre-lightened hair; use 20 Volume Developer
-To erase pastel or highly faded Intensity shades, use 10 Volume Developer or warm water
-The lower volume of developer that is used, the more gentle the direct dye removal.
Given the exceptional circumstances, we may not be able to respond right away. We are here to support you.
- We currently have limited customer service staffing, and it may be difficult to reach us by phone.
- We will make every effort to ship your order on or before the estimated shipment date.
- Order processing may take longer than usual, and as a result, our shipping time will be a little longer than you usually expect.
- Our fulfillment team continues to work hard to make sure your order arrives as quickly as possible.
*Please email us at email@example.com We will respond by email as soon as we are able to.
*Please do not contact us for status updates. We will respond by email as soon as we are able to process your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with a Brighton Beauty Supply purchase we would gladly accept returns of eligible products within 30 days of delivery. We encourage you to check your items upon receipt of the package to make sure you received exactly what you ordered. In rare cases items can be damaged in transit or your package can arrive open with missing items, please contact our customer support team as soon as possible. All Claims Must Be Made Within 14 Days from receipt of the package. We will provide pre-paid return label if mistake was made on our end. If Return is made for any other reason (change of mind, dislike the color, ext.), customer will be responsible for shipping the items back to our facility. Items must be returned to us unused with all original boxes and seals attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will be refused or sent back to you at your cost. Brighton Beauty Supply monitors return activity for abuse and reserves the right to limit returns in all instances. All returns are subject to validation and approval at Brighton Beauty Supply’s discretion.
Due to Health and Hygiene Concerns sales of Nail Polish, Clipper Blades, Hair Brushes, Nail Files, Skin Care Cosmetics, Make Up Brushes and ext. will be considered as Final Sale and Will Not be eligible for return.