View all products by Pravana
Pravana Artificial Hair Color Extractor Kit
$ 35.96 LIST PRICE: $ 40.00
You Save: $4.04 (10%)
Pravana Artificial Hair Color Extractor Combo Set
When the clients artificial hair color is too dark, or when you want to simply remove virtuallyany artificial hair color, the fastest and easiest corrective coloring can be accomplished by using Pravanas Artificial Hair Color Extractor.
This rather unique product will not lighten or degrade virgin hair color, previously pre-lightened or highlightened hair, and has absolutely no damaging effects on the hair!
- Extracts only artificial oxidation-type hair color without affecting natural hair pigmentation.
- Leaves hair conditioned and softly textured.
- Easy to mix, apply and process.
- Does not contain ammonia, bleach, or formaldehyde. Artificial Hair Color Extractor Part 1 10.1 oz (300ml) Artificial Hair Color Extractor Part 2 10.1 oz (300ml) Clarifying Shampoo 10.1 oz (300ml) WARNING:
- Protect clothing as Artificial Hair Color Extractor may stain clothing.
- Never mix with hydrogen peroxide.
- If there is skin irritation or open sores or wounds, do not apply product.
- Do not use Artificial Hair Color Extractor to remove metallic colors or henna, to do so may cause hair breakage. Will not remove semi-permanent non-oxidation hair colors such as Pravanas ChromaSilk Vivids.
- Artificial Hair Color Extractor should not be applied to hair that has been treated with a sodium hydroxide-based relaxer. However, the service can be given to hair treated with a thio-based relaxer. If uncertain as to the type of relaxer used, perform a strand test with the Artificial Hair Color Extractor to verify the integrity of the hair and positive compatibility with the formula.
- Perform a strand test before applying to entire head. If the test is positive proceed with service.
- Do not mix Artificial Hair Color Extractor in metallic containers. Use only plastic or glass.
- Do not apply to eyebrows or eyelashes. To do so may cause eye irritation or even blindness. If product gets into eyes, rinse with water and immediately seek medical attention.
- Keep out of reach of children.