View all products by Aestelance
Aestelance Balm Leave-In Conditioner
$ 24.00 LIST PRICE: $ 30.00
Quick and easy conditioning without rinsing out. Protects hair from heat-styling, the elements, and UV rays. A leave-on hair conditioner, detangler, and end protector to protect the hair and make it smooth and shiny. Based on Seaweed. Excellent for coarse, curly hair.
Balm moistures and softens coarse, curly hair and coarse, damaged hair. Proteins, botanicals and seaweed extract benefit both hair and scalp. The balm has a superb detangling effect and it also screens out the sun’s damaging rays to prevent color fade.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Its acidic level–pH 4.45–closes the cuticle rapidly. This makes it perfect after any alkaline chemical process–color, bleach, relaxing
- An excellent detangler
- Balanced and effective ingredients reinforced with seaweed extract
- Makes hair smooth, shiny and manageable
- Especially effective on dry, brittle hair
- Moisturizes the hair as well as the scalp
- Use on ends of hair to protect during the shampoo process
- UV protection for longer-lasting, vibrant color
- Has a softening effect on coarse hair
- Brings out the curl
- Reduces static
- Life Everlasting, Hibiscus and Seaweed Extracts: highly moisturizing
- Panthenol: strengthens and moisturizes the hair
- Phytantriol: enables the panthenol to work at maximum level
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): anti-oxidant—preserves hair color
- Aloe Vera Gel: soothing and moisturizing
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate: sun protection against dryness and color fade
Given the exceptional circumstances, we may not be able to respond right away. We are here to support you.
- We currently have limited customer service staffing, and it may be difficult to reach us by phone.
- We will make every effort to ship your order on or before the estimated shipment date.
- Order processing may take longer than usual, and as a result, our shipping time will be a little longer than you usually expect.
- Our fulfillment team continues to work hard to make sure your order arrives as quickly as possible.
*Please email us at email@example.com We will respond by email as soon as we are able to.
*Please do not contact us for status updates. We will respond by email as soon as we are able to process your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with a Brighton Beauty Supply purchase we would gladly accept returns of eligible products within 30 days of delivery. We encourage you to check your items upon receipt of the package to make sure you received exactly what you ordered. In rare cases items can be damaged in transit or your package can arrive open with missing items, please contact our customer support team as soon as possible. All Claims Must Be Made Within 14 Days from receipt of the package. We will provide pre-paid return label if mistake was made on our end. If Return is made for any other reason (change of mind, dislike the color, ext.), customer will be responsible for shipping the items back to our facility. Items must be returned to us unused with all original boxes and seals attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will be refused or sent back to you at your cost. Brighton Beauty Supply monitors return activity for abuse and reserves the right to limit returns in all instances. All returns are subject to validation and approval at Brighton Beauty Supply’s discretion.
Due to Health and Hygiene Concerns sales of Nail Polish, Clipper Blades, Hair Brushes, Nail Files, Skin Care Cosmetics, Make Up Brushes and ext. will be considered as Final Sale and Will Not be eligible for return.
I was so very happy to see the Balm ( the BOMB) in the line again. I have missed it terribly. It is everything I want in a hair product. I have shoulder length, thick, chemically treated hair. Smooth, Lustrous Locks and Sun Protection...YEA!