View all products by GiGi
Gigi Facial Honee 14 oz
$ 15.25 LIST PRICE: $ 17.00
You Save: $1.75 (10%)
Developed specifically for use on facial areas, GiGi Facial Honee will satisfy clients with even the most sensitive skin. GiGi Facial Honee is ideal for removing hair from the upper lip, chin, cheeks, eyebrows and hairline. For the removal of fine to coarse facial hair. For use with GiGi Natural Muslin, Bleached Muslin or Cloth Epilating Strips.
The Gigi Facial Honee Wax is ideal for removing unwanted hair around the upper lip, chin, cheeks, eyebrows and hairline. Plus, it's good to use on other sensitive areas of the body
PREP & HEAT:
1. Place collar on GiGi warmer.
2. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thin/honey consistency.
3. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing. READY TO WAX! 1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
2. Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil. 3. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth.
4. Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
5. Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
7. Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas.
Use your epilated strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin
AFTER WAX CARE:
1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition.
2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
If you are not completely satisfied with a Brighton Beauty Supply purchase we would gladly accept returns of eligible (new, unused, and unmarked) products within 30 days of delivery. Brighton Beauty Supply does not offer exchanges at this time.
We encourage you to check your items upon receipt of the package to make sure you received exactly what you ordered. In rare cases items can be damaged in transit or your package can arrive open with missing items, please contact our customer support team as soon as possible.
All Claims Must Be Made Within 14 Days from receipt of the package. We will provide a pre-paid return label if a mistake was made on our end. If Return is made for any other reason (change of mind, dislike the color, ext.), the customer will be responsible for shipping the items back to our facility.
Items must be returned to us new, unused with all original boxes and seals attached. We ask you to use the original packaging or any other carton box to ship your items back to us. Shipping them in a plastic bag will damage the item(s) in transit and will not be accepted for a refund. Returns that do not meet our policy will be refused or sent back to you at your cost. Brighton Beauty Supply monitors return activity for abuse and reserves the right to limit returns in all instances. All returns are subject to validation and approval at Brighton Beauty Supply’s discretion.
Use of Promotional Free Shipping Option
Brighton Beauty Supply offers promotional free shipping for orders exceeding a certain amount. Brighton Beauty Supply reserves the right to change promotional amounts anytime, without any notice. We encourage our customers to check the updated information on Brighton Beauty Supply homepage before placing any orders.
Returning Orders with Promotional Free Shipping
Customers returning any items back to our facility for a refund will be responsible for shipping fees, unless there was a mistake on our part. Customers are responsible for shipping the products with a reputable carrier and saving the tracking information as a proof of shipment. Upon receiving the package(s), our return department representatives will inspect all items returned for their eligibility. If all items meet our return policy, a refund will be issued back to the original payment method. Otherwise, we will contact the customer via email for further instruction.
PLEASE NOTE: If the total of the order becomes less than promotional free shipping amount after returning an item(s), the original shipping fee will be deducted from the refund. Customers can check the original shipping fee by putting desired items in the shopping basket and inserting their zip code. Our shipping fees vary depending on destination.
Non Returnable, Non Refundable Items
Due to Health and Hygiene Concerns, sales of Nail Polish, Clipper Blades, Hair Brushes, Nail Files, Skin Care Cosmetics, Make Up Brushes and ext. will be considered as Final Sale and Will Not be eligible for return.
We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier. We do monitor the number of returns made by customers and continued returns will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to the closure of your Brighton Beauty Supply account or future orders being refused.
Return Shipping Address
Please ship your items to the address below, including your order number.
Brighton Beauty Supply
Return Department (Order # space for order number)
419 Brighton Beach Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11235
Contact our customer care team by emailing email@example.com if you have any further concerns.