View all products by Joico
Joico Color Intensity Eraser Color Remover 1.5 oz
Erase with Ease. Pastels or Bright's. Unicorn or Pinwheel Techniques? Which hot new hair coloring trend will your clients jump on next? Thanks to Joico's Color Intensity Eraser color obsessed clients can now change their custom color quickly and easily while leaving locks gleaming in healthy condition! In 30 minutes or less, our brilliant K-PAK Keratin-enriched formula lifts direct dyes, leaving hair ready for it's next color transformation.
Features and Benefits:
• Easy one-step direct dye removal in 30 minutes or less
• Drip-free formula, easy to apply
• Contains proteins that help condition and protect hair during lifting
• Amino acids to help boost lifting power and guard against breakage
• Hair identical proteins to help protect hair's integrity
• Removes direct dyes/semi-permanent color in 1 step
• Creamy, drip-free formula
• Cuticle nourishing K-PAK proteins help condition hair during lifting, for healthier results
• Endless creative uses
How To Use:
1. Mix with 20 Volume (6%) Veroxide or LumiShine Developer
2. Using a non-metallic bowl, mix one full Color Intensity Eraser packet with 3oz of 20 Volume Veroxide or LumiShine Developer
3. Using a color brush, apply ONLY to hair that has been pre-lightened and treated with direct dyes or semi-permanent hair color
4. Process for up to 30 minutes at room temperature, checking every 5 minutes until desired results is achieved
5. Rinse Color Intensity Eraser from the hair with Color Safe Shampoo, then follow with Color Safe Conditioner.
Answers to FAQS:
• Recommended to completely remove Color Intensity shades from pre-lightened hair. When removing red color, it may not erase all residual color but will remove enough red so that a new shade may be applied.
• Is highly effective for the removal of direct dyes in semi-permanent hair colors for another brands.
• Not recommended for the removal of demi-permanent or permanent hair color
• Can be used in isolated areas: apply it in a foil or freehand to remove direct dyes in a specific area
• To erase vibrant shades from pre-lightened hair; use 20 Volume Developer
• To erase pastel or highly faded Intensity shades, use 10 Volume Developer or warm water
• The lower volume of developer that is used, the more gentle the direct dye removal.
If you are not completely satisfied with a Brighton Beauty Supply purchase we would gladly accept returns of eligible (new, unused, and unmarked) products within 30 days of delivery. Brighton Beauty Supply does not offer exchanges at this time.
We encourage you to check your items upon receipt of the package to make sure you received exactly what you ordered. In rare cases items can be damaged in transit or your package can arrive open with missing items, please contact our customer support team as soon as possible.
All Claims Must Be Made Within 14 Days from receipt of the package. We will provide a pre-paid return label if a mistake was made on our end. If Return is made for any other reason (change of mind, dislike the color, ext.), the customer will be responsible for shipping the items back to our facility.
Items must be returned to us new, unused with all original boxes and seals attached. We ask you to use the original packaging or any other carton box to ship your items back to us. Shipping them in a plastic bag will damage the item(s) in transit and will not be accepted for a refund. Returns that do not meet our policy will be refused or sent back to you at your cost. Brighton Beauty Supply monitors return activity for abuse and reserves the right to limit returns in all instances. All returns are subject to validation and approval at Brighton Beauty Supply’s discretion.
Use of Promotional Free Shipping Option
Brighton Beauty Supply offers promotional free shipping for orders exceeding a certain amount. Brighton Beauty Supply reserves the right to change promotional amounts anytime, without any notice. We encourage our customers to check the updated information on Brighton Beauty Supply homepage before placing any orders.
Returning Orders with Promotional Free Shipping
Customers returning any items back to our facility for a refund will be responsible for shipping fees, unless there was a mistake on our part. Customers are responsible for shipping the products with a reputable carrier and saving the tracking information as a proof of shipment. Upon receiving the package(s), our return department representatives will inspect all items returned for their eligibility. If all items meet our return policy, a refund will be issued back to the original payment method. Otherwise, we will contact the customer via email for further instruction.
PLEASE NOTE: If the total of the order becomes less than promotional free shipping amount after returning an item(s), the original shipping fee will be deducted from the refund. Customers can check the original shipping fee by putting desired items in the shopping basket and inserting their zip code. Our shipping fees vary depending on destination.
Non Returnable, Non Refundable Items
Due to Health and Hygiene Concerns, sales of Nail Polish, Clipper Blades, Hair Brushes, Nail Files, Skin Care Cosmetics, Make Up Brushes and ext. will be considered as Final Sale and Will Not be eligible for return.
We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier. We do monitor the number of returns made by customers and continued returns will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to the closure of your Brighton Beauty Supply account or future orders being refused.
Return Shipping Address
Please ship your items to the address below, including your order number.
Brighton Beauty Supply
Return Department (Order # space for order number)
419 Brighton Beach Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11235
Contact our customer care team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further concerns.
Fast shipping and best price around, the product worked wonders to get the blue out of my hair however it did slightly lighten my natural color too which was a downside but for the speed and ease of the product it honestly wasnt that bad of a side effect. I would definitely use this product again although I do reccomend purchasing a conditioner treatment to use after as it is slightly drying
Was soft and manageable. Mixed it with 20 volume creme developer! No tangles!